Sprint Mobile IP allows people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability to connect to Sprint IP using a select Android or iOS device through a mobile downloadable app. Register for a 10-digit number in order to use this service.
Registration is not required for standard or wireless telephone users. These users simply need the telephone number of the Sprint IP user to call using the Sprint Mobile IP service.
- Go to www.mysprintrelay.com
- Click Create New Profile/Call Now Number Registration and follow instructions.
- Select the Sprint Mobile IP tab
- Your 10-digit number may be used on either the Android or iOS app.
Connect using the Sprint Mobile IP app:
- Click on the Sprint Mobile IP App icon on your Android or iOS wireless device.
- At the Login prompt, type in your MySprintRelay.com User ID and Password.
- Type the area code and telephone number you want to call.
- Type instructions to the relay operator. (Optional)
- Click CALL NOW to connect to Sprint IP Relay Service.
- The Relay Operator (OPR) will answer “Sprint IP 9136F Dialing...1...2...3...
The OPR will type everything the standard telephone user says and type GA at the end of each response on your screen.
Proceed with the conversation by typing your response. The OPR will read everything you type and voice the message to the standard telephone user.
When you are ready to end your call, type 'SK' for 'Stop Keying' then click “Disconnect” button.
- 9136 is an OPR identification number. Each OPR has his/her own identification number which is rotated on a scheduled basis.
- F or M is the gender of the OPR.
- GA stands for “Go Ahead” which means it’s your turn to type.
For more information, click here: https://www.sprintip.com/faq.jsp