How to schedule the RCC service:
- Make an appointment at least 48 hours (two working days) in advance to guarantee the service.
- Arrange for a conference/audio bridge from your phone company or telecom services provider before using the RCC service.
- Go to www.njrelaycc.com
- Fill out required information on the ONLINE FORM including:
- Contact and event information.
- Teleconference call number and access code.
- Date and time of event.
- Provide specific information (i.e., proper names, call agenda, speaker or Power Point notes, etc.) in order to receive caption accuracy.
5. Once the call is booked and your captioner is assigned, you will receive an e-mail from the RCC service with the Event ID and the web address for you to access your captioned call.
How to use RCC:
- On the day of the conference call, please be sure to log in at www.njrelaycc.com a few minutes prior to the start of the call.
- Enter your RCC reservation number or Event ID.
- Your captioner will caption all of the dialogue on the call including noises and/or sounds where appropriate (i.e. beep that a caller has joined, etc.).
- Follow along with the captioned text and when you want to participate, type in your message and the captioner will relay your message to the participants or you can voice for yourself during the in-person meeting or using a standard telephone during a conference call.
- At the end of the conference call, you can request for a copy of the transcript or have the transcript destroyed after the call to protect your confidentiality.